Then come and join our global team as Customer Documentation Manager (f/m/d) in the field of computed tomography and take on responsibility for coordinating and managing the creation of customer documentation for CT systems in a dynamic environment.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support us in coordinating the creation and maintenance of customer documentation for our hardware and software products in an agile development environment. You will also be responsible for planning and controlling the creation of documents with regard to quality, costs and deadlines
- You will plan projects, including scheduling, planning resources and costs and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. product management, development, logistics, quality management, translation management and technical writing)
- Taking into account norms and statutory requirements, you will analyze development projects, manage documentation orders, define the resulting work packages for internal/external suppliers and control them from a technical point of view
- You will work on continuously improving processes and tools
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/computed-tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in technical writing, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering and can offer many years of professional experience in the field of technical writing, preferably in a healthcare environment or another regulated area
- We also welcome applications from candidates with a vocational background combined with additional qualifications and several years of professional experience in this field
- Experience in project management and additional knowledge in the area of medical technology and computed tomography would be an advantage
- You have initial experience with content management systems and publishing in a variety of target formats (online help, HTML, mobile documentation, PDF), ideally with Cosima
Your attributes and skills:
- You speak and write German and English fluently, and you are a strong communicator who coordinates content and results independently with the respective stakeholders
- You are a team player, impress with your strength in implementation and can win us over with your strategic and results-oriented way of working
- You understand how to draw up communication initiatives which target a particular group
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time