- Identify, assess and determine targets for the assigned accounts along with the sales and business division management
- Specify sales volume deals among the assigned accounts
- Make strategy proposals to the sales team
- Plan and actively participate on the marketing planning with the business unit.
- Develop the whole sales cycle: From prospection, creation of proposal, negotiation and commercial deal closures
- Achieve the sales, pricing, commercial conditions and other targets for each assigned account.
- Report periodically sales progresses vs sales plan, strategy and targets
- Execute detailed development plans and follow up methodologies for proper control of the sales strategy fulfillment.
- Perform the planned actions of communication, promotion and training among the accounts
- Analyze the account data and activity to solve any circumstantial faced problem on any of the accounts.
- Support the products promotion from the portfolio on the assigned accounts and in the technical trainings with clients
- Develop strategic partnerships with EPC companies, clients and relevant stakeholders for the decision making in the projects scope.
- Industrial, Systems, Electric, Electronics, Mechatronic Engineers or related professionals.
- At leas 3 to 5 years of experience in consulting sales.
- Have an active industrial portfolio of clients and OEM's
- Solid knowledges and experience with new technologies and digital trends like, IoT, Industry 4.0, AI, Big Data among others.
- Fluent in English (read, spoken, listened, written)
- Availability to constantly travel to provinces and ocassionally abroad.
- Valued elements: sales network and market intelligence relevant to the industry.
- Valued soft skills: Negotiation; Teamwork; Effective Communication; Driven for results; Leadership: Customer focus
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens S.A.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time