Siemens Large Drives is looking for a dynamic Customer Services Manager for our Norwood, Ohio, facility. In this role you will have full P&L responsibility, strategic direction and day-to-day operations of the Medium Voltage ANEMA Motors technical support team, project management and proposal service team in Norwood, OH.Position Overview
This position is part of the Customer Services Segment of the Large Drives Applications Division of Siemens, reporting to the Head of Service Delivery.
Responsibilities as Norwood Customer Services Manager for Medium Voltage ANEMA motors includes providing technical support and proposals for Siemens medium voltage motors. Maintain accurate forecasts and WIP details within SAP and project management systems. Meet delivery reliability targets and proposal quality targets. Meet and exceed customer expectations, company financial and operational targets and employee engagement / happiness. Critical interpersonal interfaces include the Manufacturing Plant HQ, Sales/Marketing, Procurement, Finance, Product Management, Research & Development, Order Entry, Logistics, EHS and Human Resources.
Provide vision and leadership in digitally transforming the service delivery for ANEMA Siemens Motors.Responsibilities and Specific Requirements:
- Lead Zero Harm Safety Culture and metrics
- Work closely with the business segment and headquarters to implement global service strategies to increase sales volume, deliver financial targets and improve customer experience.
- Own the digital transformation of the service team leveraging new technologies and processes.
- Collaborate with Sales to deliver growth targets, participate in sales efforts with key customers.
- Leading costs expectations of the team with improvements in processes to improve it’s cost position
- Reduce cycle times and number of Non-Conformance Failures
- Ensuring diversity, inclusion and involvement
- Ensuring excellent customer happiness by providing products & services on-time and with the highest quality
- Assessing the strength and opportunities of the day-to-day operations and being able to develop appropriate strategies to transform into World Class Operations
- Having a continuous improvement approach
- Having results & quality orientation, along with being a champion for organizational change
- Developing & coaching the Operations Management/Leadership team to tackle new and greater challenges in Operations
- Experience with six sigma or LEAN methodologies is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.Knowledge and Experience:
The preferred candidate for this role will possess a minimum of 5 years of manufacturing or service operations experience. Additionally, they will have a successful track record of developing employees and crafting bench strength for an organization. Experience working for a matrixed, international organization is also critical.
- About 10-%15% travel required, visiting customers, suppliers or partners.
- SAP, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Demonstrates sophisticated understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
- Typically 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Experience in electric machines or rotating equipment is helpful.
At Siemens, our mission is to transform the every day. We strive to better understand the need of our customers and of society. We develop technology with impact to transform the world’s economies. We thoughtfully combine the digital and physical world to create a better tomorrow
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We apply lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.