At Global Business Services (GBS), we shape the Shared Services landscape of the future by supporting companies in all sectors worldwide. When it comes to providing valuable and outstanding business services tailored to customer’s needs, we are the Partner of Choice.
Our mission is to seamlessly integrate, digitalize, and optimize business processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain Management and many more. To do so, we need specialists from all business fields who want to drive innovation and forge new paths for our clients. We offer the opportunity to work in an international service network that fosters flexible mobile working while focusing on customer outcomes.
Are you ready to make your ambitions a reality? Join us now!
To support our challenging roadmap, we are enhancing our team of experts in our delivery center in Prague being responsible for controlling activities.
This particular position is for controlling tasks of a central department, reporting directly to the Siemens Headquarter in Munich.
We are looking for a candidate with analytic thinking and good communication capabilities, a strong commercial/finance background, and the ability to interact on management level in the fast-paced international environment in one of the world’s leading companies.
Your key tasks
You will be the Finance Business Controller driving commercial activities on local and global level. This role provides commercial support to GBS FIN Management with regards to general controlling and accounting activities.
· You will be responsible of the controlling/commercial activities for a central department in Germany
· Your primary tasks will include month end closing, budgeting, costing & pricing, forecasting, cost controlling and service charging activities
· You interact cooperatively with local and global stakeholders both within as well as outside of GBS and manage third party relationships as needed
You will act as point of contact and sparring
partner for management and local finance colleagues
· You are willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated by management
· You are supporting in various areas, including risk management and compliance, business excellence, internal audit, procurement, and others to deliver world class business results
· You are driving forward development and professionalization of GBS FIN with special focus on automation and finance digitalization topics across the GBS organization
- You will support to optimize current and new value flows within the organization
- You have completed your university studies (BA/MA/MBA/ACCA)
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in financials/controlling combined with knowledge in Service/Product/Systems/IT/Software or Shared Services industry
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel), have experience with commercial SAP applications and an interest in innovative solutions and IT systems (Tableau reporting, SQL)
- You have analytical and conceptual capabilities, assertiveness, and are proactive in implementing change
- You have contributed to projects with focus on automation and digitalization
- You can demonstrate in-depth business knowledge and have experience with financial modelling
- You are a strong communicator (verbally and in written), fluent English is required, German and other languages are an advantage. Presentation skills round off your profile.
What we offer
- An attractive financial package and further benefits (Additional holiday, MultiSport/Macro cards, Cafeteria system of benefits, Employee Events etc.)
- A modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky with the possibility for home office and flexible working hours
- Opportunity for further personal and professional growth in the network of a big international company
- Access to our huge training and development portfolio
- Occasions to meet people and learn culture in a multinational work environment
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time