The application is a set of tools used by Siemens colleagues in order to manage different assets (commercial product data, milestones, sales texts, marketing materials and diagrams).
As a .NET Developer, you will participate in developing software tools, where the main purpose is to implement software solutions in web surroundings.
Your new role
• Developing .NET applications and SQL databases to support the business needs
• Maintaining and enhancing current applications and databases
• Resolving issues during the test and preparation phase until the product is active, and subsequently during maintenance
• Reviewing implemented technical solutions, documenting lessons learned and recommending appropriate improvements
• Good knowledge of OOP
• Experience in C# and ASP.NET MVC, Windows Forms
• Experience with .NET Windows Forms
• Experience with ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework and Angular JS
• Experience in working with MS SQL databases and LINQ
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
• Professional working proficiency in English
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The R&D division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds