Associate Patent Admin Professional
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Processing invention disclosures received via invention reporting tool
- Sending out global inventor remuneration letters to inventors
- Executing formal documents related to patent applications
- Providing IP clearance to inventors who are leaving the company
- Preparing reports related to IP on a month basis
- Review ownership associated with the IP via contracts
- Working closely with law firm in corresponding with the patent office and completing the formalities on time
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Candidate shall be a graduate from reputed university (BCOM, BA)
- Candidate shall have at least 2+ years’ experience as IP Paralegal or IP Admin role in a law firm
- Candidate shall be proficient with Microsoft Tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Candidate shall be fluent in English writing and speaking skills
· We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
· This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
· We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
· Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time