Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
This position is responsible for all aspects of responsibilities of Learning activities within the BLs in India. It includes implementation of global topics of LifeLong Learning, Personal Growth, New Ways of Working and Belonging within the location India. The role also includes assessing training needs for BLs, Ensuring all required trainings are completed, ensuring availability of e-learning modules, and any other responsibilities assigned by the FOW Head. In addition, this position is also required to take up the ownership of end-to-end activities of global topics.
Change the future with us
· Ensure All the KPI's and SLA's are met as agreed with stakeholders for all business lines, ensure execution of training. (Infrastructure, tools, trainers, schedule etc.)
· Develop strategies for the below based on inputs from external and internal customers.
· Pre-process/New hire training plan
· Nesting/Bridge/OJT training
· Support update/maintain documentation / Knowledge articles for BLs in SNOW
· Curating learning content for existing and new processes
· Upskilling & reskilling of employees within GBS IN, including assessment of knowledge gaps
· Engage with leaders and key stakeholders to provide effective learning solutions and create learning innovative content accordingly
· Develop and map the skills for current and future roles of the organization in close alignment with the BLs
· Continuous improvement - continuously look out for new and innovative learning approaches/methodologies
· Manage global projects
· Support Global topics of Lifelong Learning, New Ways of Working, Belonging and Personal Growth as and when required.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Proficiency in presentation skills, verbal & written communication skills, Leadership Skills, Stakeholder management
· Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
· Domain knowledge (Field of L&D, Responsibilities of BL (Accounting, HR, Digital Solutions, Eng. Services)
· Knowledge of LMS, e-Learning creation tool (Epiplex, Enable Now, Captivate etc.)
· 8 years of total working experience
· 5 years of relevant experience in the
Learning and Development field.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time