Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / Part-time
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You play an active role in continuously improving cybersecurity in our products
- You will support security team with security documentation
- You will be in charge of maintaining and updating our security Wiki-Site
- You will support Scrum Master and Product Owner with planning security activities
- You will develop software to automate process activities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Angiography Systems
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are a student (bachelor or master) in a technical field (e.g., computational science, engineering, physics or similar)
- You have a basic knowledge in cyber security
- You are a Microsoft Office Expert (word, office, power point)
- You have a solid knowledge in script programming (VBA, Python.etc.)
- Ideally you already have first experience with the Team Foundation Server and agile development process (Scrum, Safe.etc.)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are working in a cross functional and cross business area environment. It is easy for you to understand the views from different stakeholders. Due to your team skills you can turn solution proposal into consensus without losing the focus on your personal tasks
- You have excellent communication skills in English to easily communicate in our international setup. It is beneficial when you worked actively in an international team setup already
- Good German skills are a plus
- You utilize your very strong analytical skills to derive suitable solutions
- You will be available to us for at least 6 months, preferably longer
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time