Job title : Process Expert – Purchase to Pay (Accounting Professional)
provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from
purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Responsible for processing invoices for vendor payments in the ERP system - PO invoices & Non-PO invoices
· Ensure all process procedures are adhered while processing the invoices into the ERP for payments.
· You will be responsible for reconciling vendor statements & provide status to suppliers
· Responsible to drive process improvement initiatives within the team
· Responsible to handle the Internal & external audit findings and ensure all the audit requirements are met
· Responsible for all the reporting activities or any process dashboards
· Work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Master Data and other stake holders to drive towards solutions
· Should achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice processing
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 4- 7 years’ experience in Accounting process.
· Should have knowledge in accountingHave strong understanding of P2P processes
· Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
· Flexible to work on all shifts
· Should have Good communication skills.
· Should be familiar with MS Excel.
· Demonstrated effectiveness in working with team.
· Demonstrated a good thought process in problem solving.
· Achieve productivity targets. Metrics to ensure results are achieved.
· Monitor process quality and Compliance with Internal Controls to ensure and achieve quality audit standards.
· Identify areas of improvement within the process.
· Other responsibilities and job contents as later identified by the department Manager.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time