Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Digital Pre Sales Consultant (Consultor de Pré Vendas Digital)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Maximize sales revenue by working closely with Digital Sales Consultants and Digital Business development team to identify and understand client requirements and opportunities, ensuring common messaging throughout the sales cycle, and assisting with strategy and opportunity plans;
- Prepare and build or customize product demonstrations/commercial proposals as necessary to ensure prospective clients receive commercially/industry relevant and solution-focused product demonstrations;
- Demonstrate exceptional understanding of Siemens Healthineers digital products and their technical/functional capabilities, positioning and messaging;
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with other key internal stakeholders (Sales managers)
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
- Design and ensure solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s
- Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
Your qualifications and skills:
-You hold a successfully completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology (Specialization: Computer Science is desirable) and or Healthcare.
- Experience in Healthcare IT (Knowledge in projects integration of EMR, LIS, RIS, familiar with cybersecurity requirement in healthcare IT, cloud, edge, and AI.).
- Experience in supporting sales consultants.
- Prior IT consulting/ advisory experience in health sector is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of healthcare sector, public health structure and health programs, and IT landscape in Brazil.
- Candidates with strong Pre-Sales/ Solution Architecture experience in any of the reputed HMIS players/ Digital Healthcare Practice of System Integrators / Big4s preferred.
- Good knowledge of budgets, forecasting and business management
- Experience providing technical support for complex/technical product, solution and/or software products and/or services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented, deadline driven and highly organized
- Strong change management skills required for dynamic work environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders under pressure and at different levels · Self-motivate
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnósticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time