Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as an Account Manager ( clinical Imaging) to act as the customer advocate for Value Partnership and Enterprise Services accounts, nationwide.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what is possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what is possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
The Account Manager ( clinical- Imaging) will act as the customer advocate for Value Partnership and Enterprise Services accounts, nationwide. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders within the account, always striving to ensure that customer created EWS portfolio delivery roadmaps align with the promises and commitments made to the important customers. This individual will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Enterprise Services, EWS Operations, EWS Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience, ensuring that client needs are understood and satisfied. To be successful in this role, the Account Manager must have a detailed knowledge of the entire EWS portfolio.
· Demonstrates knowledge of implementation science (Imaging management), education frameworks, and measurement strategy to drive customer/patient outcomes.
· Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
· Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to defined delivery roadmaps
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Optimizes data collection methods and generates actionable reports that drive customer, operational and learning excellence and quantifiably demonstrates EWS portfolio impact.
· Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
· Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
· Liaise between the customer and internal teams
· Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
· Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
· Maintaining updated knowledge of EWS portfolio.
· Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues.
· Delivery of non-clinical elements of EWS portfolio.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
· Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
· Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
· Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
· Ability to manage multiple customer accounts, relationships and priorities.
· Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role
· Typically, 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
· Intercultural experience is preferred
· Required Travel 25%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.