Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Order Operations Specialist/Sales Support Specialist in Reagent and Instrument Logistics Customer Operations.
This is a role well suited for an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Order Operations Specialist/Sales Support Specialist in Reagent and Instrument Logistics Customer Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Processing customer inquiries and orders while ensuring business processes are followed.
- Responding to/resolving customer complaints and disputes to increase customer satisfaction
- Recognizing when to escalate customer issues
- Managing orders for products from customers via inbound phone calls and emails
- Collaborating in a professional manner with different teams within and outside the organization
- Maintaining a positive team environment while providing the best customer experience
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with the below, and would like to develop your career with Siemens Healthineers:
- Enter, maintain, and process customer orders in SAP
- Manage inbound customer calls and emails related to customer orders, inquiries, and escalations.
- Troubleshoot/problem solve order issues, issue credits, and process returns as needed
- Running and managing reports to reduce open tasks
- Proactively manage relationships with customers, Marketing, Planning, Sales Reps., Account Executives, and shipping distribution personnel by building and maintaining relationships,
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 3 years vocational training and 3 years of practical experience required
- Lean Six Sigma training preferred
- Strong computer skills, knowledge in Windows and Microsoft Applications and experience with SAP and CRM preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task
- Able to work in a team environment, be flexible, reliable, and supportive
- Able to prioritize assigned tasks
- Minimal travel is required
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.