The Partner Account Manager is responsible for development, exploitation and maximization of the account penetration and profitable growth of assigned accounts and geography for the Digital Industries portfolio of products and solutions. He/she represents Digital Industries in all sales/strategic activities and acts as interface between the customers, distributors, solution partners and Siemens.
- The Partner Sales Account Manager will have a geography consisting of a combination of Enter, Expand, and Defend accounts and will be responsible for the achievement of the account business targets in the respective customer base to include business planning, review, account development and revenue generation leading to market share growth.
- Understands, communicates, and articulates, the customer value proposition for Siemens products, solutions, and technologies at all levels within a customer organization, including maintenance, operations, engineering, purchasing, and executive levels.
- Ensures assigned sales targets are achieved by collaborating with Partners, Siemens Business Units, and support teams to enter, expand, and defend assigned accounts, with KPI reporting and tracking in SieSales.
- Coordinates/collaborates with other Siemens entities (i.e. SI EP and DI SW) to further maximize account penetration
- Analyzes the market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and makes recommendations to ensure adequate and effective Partner coverage.
- Holds quarterly reviews of the financial, strategic and operational aspects of the Partner Annual Business Plan, and works with the Siemens Business Units, support teams, etc. to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Collaborates with other sales teams across multiple geographies as necessary to ensure seamless cooperation between Partners throughout the sales process
- 2+ years of previous experience selling technical products and solutions.
- BS in a related discipline (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Should possess technical knowledge of factory automation, motion control, drive systems, control products, and Industrial Ethernet networks.
- Proven track record of developing new business opportunities in a teaming environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to identify or uncover a customer’s specific challenge, develop relevant relationships with customer’s organization, develop a strategy, propose a technical solution, and win the opportunity (Hunter not a farmer…working in a challenger market)
- Position requires 15% overnight travel.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.