Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Data Engineer focused on enabling data driven decisions & self-service analytics for the business by provisioning & managing end-end architecture of Siemens Healthineers Australia & New Zealand Data Warehouse.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Ownership of Data modelling and Data-warehousing for data serving layer.
- Design and implement from Multi model data warehouses.
- Responsible and accountable for pipelines reliability and availability and Data analysis for troubleshooting and exploration.
- Collaborate and maintain network with Data Scientists and Data Owners to assist with Data cataloguing and understanding the business context for data
Your qualifications and experience:
- 5 years+ Experience in Design and implementation of robust end-to-end modern Data pipeline including sourcing and preparation.
- Experience in data integration, data transformation, evaluation of data quality & cleansing.
- Expert Knowledge of MS SQL, Snowflake and Python.
- Experience working with Analytics tools like Qlikview, Power BI is an added advantage.
Your attributes and skills:
- Strong project management and analytical skills
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close 31st of May or sooner should sufficient applications be received.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time