Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s grow our ground breaking security services that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
- Be responsible for penetration testing projects in the area of IT applications and infrastructures, cloud environments, OT environments, products, solutions and services of Siemens internal and external customers.
- Analyze the architecture of environments to be penetration tested.
- Identify possible attack paths and worst-case scenarios.
- Consult customers in defining a valuable project scope.
- Prioritize resources to projects and manage small project teams (2-5 internal ot external penetration testers per project).
- Manage project budget and build schedule and project timeline.
- Supervise assessment progress and deliverables (time and quality).
- Coach, support and direct project team.
- Implement and handle change when vital to meet project outputs.
- Evaluate and assess result of project, perform root cause analysis for security findings.
- Lead presentation of results to customers, management or other partners.
This is what you bring to the table - skills with which you will shape the future:
- 3+ years working experience in penetration testing and/or IT security.
- Technical understanding of IT/OT architectures.
- Working experience in multicultural environments.
- Demonstrable experience in project management using tools like resource planning, agile methods / SCRUM.
- Background knowledge in corporate information security as ISO/IEC 27001 / IEC 62443 is a plus.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills combined with good people management skills and conflict resolution experience.
- Motivation, creativity, proactivity, innovative thinking with proven analytical skills and self-guided way of working.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (including security terminology), German is a plus.
This is what we offer you - an inspiring working environment
- Exciting, diverse and sophisticated projects.
- Opportunity to grow and develop technical and social skills.
- Funding of individual training opportunities and certifications (e.g., CISSP, CSIM, OSCP).
- A strongly team-oriented culture and a decent work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible work from home or work from the Siemens office conditions.
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time