- You ACT AS AMBASSADOR to manage the external environment and to enhance the reputation of Siemens Mobility and be the representative of SMO in Romania and Moldova.
- You SHAPE THE FUTURE: Observe the market in the respective geographical responsibility and identify, manage and execute business opportunities according to Corporate Mobility strategies. You also set mission and strategy, define strategic targets for assigned units, and take overall responsibility for business results of the assigned legal entity.
- You EXECUTE: Propose, agree on and implement local strategy and are accountable for business increase in the assigned country, in order to contribute to business results effectively. You create a sustainable and aligned operational effectiveness to ensure future viability and to contribute to Siemens Mobility business results.
- You BUILD ORGANIZATIONAL TALENT, both local and expatriate - with a global perspective: Create a work environment where people can realize their full potential to meet current and future overall business challenges within Siemens Mobility.
- The Country CEO represents Siemens Mobility to customers, suppliers, government, and the media. He masters different stakeholders through both expertise and personality.
- Directs and controls the activities of SMO Romania to achieve its short and long-term financial and operational objectives (e.g., profitability, productivity, market share) as set by the overall corporate business plans.
- Anticipates market development and paradigm shifts and is responsible for market penetration and demand generation.
- Sets the highest priority on EHS and compliance.
- Grows revenue and margin for Siemens Mobility and has a catalyst role for cost optimization / lean organization to improve competitiveness towards the competitors and safeguards the Siemens Mobility assets.
- Fosters an intimate and trusting partnership with our customers with a focus on jointly creating value
- The Country CEO may commit Siemens Mobility BUs and affiliated companies to commercial terms and conditions, working within the relevant Limits of Authority and framework aligned with SMO BUs & Corporate Functions upfront.
- The Country CEO has statutory accountability for the legal entity representing Siemens Mobility in Romania and holds external and formal responsibilities as well as personal liabilities. Therefore, the Country CEO is empowered to request all necessary information about all Siemens Mobility operations in the country and is legally responsible for compliance and EHS.
- Coaches, guides, and develops a team of senior managers to ensure that SMO Romania achieves its business objectives and complies with all relevant national regulations and laws. Establishes and leads a culture of compliance among the different Siemens Mobility operations.
- Manages customer relations to provide customer feedback, market and competitor information to SMO Corporate Management.
- Selects and develops employees to ensure a high performing and engaged team to achieve sustained excellent results
- You have 5-10 years of management experience. You have 5 years of proven Sales/Key account experience in the relevant market segments (Rail Infrastructure and/or Rolling Stock & Customer Service)
- You have a university or comparable degree on Electrical or Industrial Engineering, Energy or Automation technology,
- You have strong leadership experience with people and stakeholder management accountability
- You are experienced in transforming customer requirements into beneficial and strategic business models
- You are experienced in multinational company environment
- Special focus on international tendering under FIDIC regulations in the CEE countries
- You are familiar with large infrastructure projects & project management requirements
- You have a deep knowledge about the Mobility business including a comprehensive understanding of market requirements and its implications on our business
- You have a clear understanding of successfully aligning the business models in your country to the wider SMO strategy
- You are experienced in working with regulations and processes in a multinational environment
- You are used to work closely with senior executives effectively and communicating with them on a range of commercial, strategic, and operational business issues in an international business environment
- You have a high level of intercultural sensitivity and the ability to deal confidentially and professionally with senior managers in your country and across
- You have excellent English language skills, Romanian language is a plus
- Acts as an Ambassador: Understands market drivers and is focusing on the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action. Driven by impact and results.
- Takes on Ownership: Is bold, decisive, and courageous. Incorporates the big-picture and doesn’t hesitate to challenge the status quo. Drives new things and anticipates what e.g. digitalization means to customers.
- Trusted Leadership: Always acts as a SMO role model for leadership. Visibly demonstrates into country management team the priority to provide optimized solutions for customers. Highly engaged in communicating and networking with people.
- Empowerment and trust: He proactively drives the onboarding and development of talents and experts with the required competencies. Empowers people and creates a culture of trust.
- Collaboration: Creates an open environment where all team members feel they can contribute at their full potential
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Austria GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time