As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · Hands on experience in design & modelling of Piping & Supports in E3D/PDMS
- · Minimum 3-8 years’ experience in project & database set up as per CAD model procedure defined inhouse or by Client for E3D/PDMS projects
- · Building of catalogues
- · Knowledge of Piping specifications/PMCs and their customization
in setup and integration of 3D Design Review Tools such as
AVEVA Review, Navisworks, RVM export etc.
- · Creation of project specific components & uda’s & Udets as per engineering design basis in Paragon & Lexicon module
- · Managing Local and Global PDMS/E3D Administration and Database Management by regular check and Repair
- · Development of all Aveva suites as per company standard and maintaining the same for new and Upcoming project
- · PDMS/E3D Customization using PML 1 & 2
- Interfacing with VPRM Gateway 5.1 and PDMS in terms of loading specification, MTO and error solving
- · Customization of MDS Primary & Secondary Supports for project specific requirements in E3D/PDMS
- · Making and maintaining clash sets and reports
- · E3D/PDMS Draft set up with ADP customization for Piping GA & Pipe Supports
- · Day to day administrative activities including User-level troubleshooting in E3D/PDMS on multiple tasks
- · Conduct User Level Training and preparing E3D/PDMS Job Instructions & Guidelines
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time