Become a part of our team of Siemens Mobility as Project Scheduler/Project Schedule Manager in Serbia now!
After an introduction and training phase you will be responsible for the whole project schedule management (Enterprise Scheduling) with a focus on the manufacturing schedule management in the bid as well as project phase in Serbia via the Primavera EPPM P6V16.2 Oracle project planning tool.
What are my responsibilities?
• Creation of structures of projects schedules covering the complete project scope
• Creation of project schedules in accordance with tender, bid and contractual documents
• Consolidation of detailed single schedules and creation of an overall schedule
• Co-operation with project team members and line structures to harmonize and reconciliate the project schedules with all professional areas
• Updating and keeping updated the project schedules
• Implement the risk management in the scheduling area and progress and status reporting system of the project schedule and project timelines
• Implementation of measurement criteria and control tools for project dates and project progress; risk management regarding project dates and keeping the project progress being on time; early recognition and identification of risks related to scheduled deadlines and project delays and proposing mitigation measures
• Variance analysis of the scheduled dates compared to the project baseline(s)
• Creation of what-if scenarios
• Management and control of scheduled activities and tasks and their progress
• Analysis of the critical path of the whole project regarding the tender and contract documents as well as supplier and sub-supplier schedules
• Management of interfaces in the schedule and interdependencies to other schedules or projects
• Support of the resource management
• Reporting and escalation regarding scheduling areas and issues
• Creation of project specific reports (Milestone Trend Analysis, Customer Progress Reports, S-Curves, etc.)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Expert knowledge in project planning/project scheduling and controlling methods is an advantage
• Knowledge of Methods of scheduling (network planning, Milestone Trend Analysis, etc.) is an advantage
• Knowledge of Methods of resource management is an advantage
• Moderation, communication, and presentation skills
• Analytical and system thinking and structured approach to the work and tasks
• Organizational talent when dealing with internal partners and team members
• Team player
• Self-initiative to independent work
• Good knowledge of Serbian and English; German is an advantage
• Experience with Primavera EPPM P6 or similar tools (e.g., MS Project 2007 or later Versions) is an advantage
What else do I need to know?
Place of work: Serbia (with an intensive co-operation and communication with colleagues from Austria and Germany).
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time