Change the future with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
The global market for building products is growing and offers several business opportunities. As one of the major Business Unit at Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Building Products Business Unit aims to achieve a leading position combining our strong hardware expertise with innovative software, software apps and services. Our global headquarters for Building Products is located in Zug, Switzerland, with hubs in the USA, China and other countries.
To grow in emerging Asia-Pacific markets we are looking for an entrepreneurial New Product Introduction Manager for our partner channel with a refreshing personality, a person able to drive product launches and ensure a long-term success in the market. Join our Asia-Pacific marketing team and help us conquer new horizons!
Your new responsibilities
- Drive new product introductions for Asia-Pacific countries (except China) with Portfolios from HQ Switzerland, USA and China
- Be the first point of contact for sales regions in Asia-Pacific with regards to new product introduction
- Ensure sales ramp-up, and trigger actions to mitigate blocking points for successful product introduction
- Monitor the development of new product introduction and track defined KPIs
- Act as an essential link between HQ marketing team in Zug, Switzerland, and sales regions in Asia-Pacific to safeguard the sales and technical readiness
- Provide inputs/feedback to stakeholders with regards to portfolio development, market trends, competitor information, before, during and after product introduction
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a comparable qualification with a solid commercial experience
- With 5+ years of experience in product management, marketing or sales within the B2B industry, you’d have the right skillset to drive your topics and take the lead in potentially challenging environments
- A strong facilitator with excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to interface appropriately and present product positioning and value at all levels (i.e. peers, management, customers)
- Strong international mind-set collaborating with a global virtual team around the globe.
- Business fluency in English is a must, applicants speaking another main language have an advantage
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Work life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspace
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
- Competitive total rewards package and flexi benefits
- Employee Share Options
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them
- Diversity and inclusivity focused
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time