What part will you play?
- You will drive the setup and maintenance of an efficient and future-proof development environment which enables software development teams to deliver at speed, with high quality, and reusing components wherever possible
- You will take the templates provided by the central DevOps Enablement team, adapt them where needed towards your project needs, always with the focus to reach new levels of productivity using CI/CD
- You are contributing to best practices to enable our internal and external partners to develop world class solutions based on the Xcelerator Operations portfolio
- You will be keeping the dots togethers, shape an inner-source community, and automate whatever is possible.
- You proficiently communicate and coordinate with other internal and external organizations and departments
- You are having a Master`s degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or a related field, alternatively a PhD
- You have already several years of experience in building and architecting DevOps environments for the IT and OT space software solutions. The cloud is you second home
- You are an expert in using and customizing Gitlab, Github, which are basis of code.siemens.com
- You like to discover and experiment and to stay up to date
- You have profound technical domain expertise working as an architect/DevOps Engineer
- You can derive best practices and provide profound documentations to a broad internal as well as external audience
- You are a master with GitHub, Jira, Visual Studio, K8s, FluxCD, Docker, et al.
- You are familiar with common CI/CD (continuous integration, continuous development) methods
- You have expertise with cloud systems like AWS, Azure, etc.
- You are fluent in English and German language skills are a plus
- You are a team player
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time