Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only, 15-20 hours
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Modern machine tools provide a large volume of data, which contains knowledge about the manufacturing process. Using machine learning, the various data sources available can be combined and analyzed efficiently. However, solutions in this context must fit a variety of different machines, thus the designed algorithms and analytical solutions need to general applicable.
Change the future with us.
- During your work, you will be working on refining an AI-based process optimization for machine tools
- You are going to analyze time-series data and initially improve the aligning of datapoints
- Consecutively, you will research on how to correct the measured signal using secondary signals available
- The final focus of your thesis will be the conceptualization and implementation of the AI-based process optimization
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have a successful bachelor’s degree and you are currently enrolled in a science or engineering degree, e.g. computer science or mechanical engineering
- You are familiar with machine learning and have experience in time-series analysis
- Furthermore, you are experienced with coding in Python
- You enjoy scientific work such as reading scientific publications
- Very good written and oral English skills are required, German skills would be an asset
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time