What part will you play?
In your role as “Software Service Product Owner” you will be at the core, to realize our Xcelerator Operations cloud native software service offerings as part of an end-to-end responsible team.
- You will make our customer dreams become reality and ensure the flow within the development team to deliver customer value fast and focused
- One of your key responsibilities is to define user stories and to create a product backlog. This product backlog will be a prioritized set of customer requirements
- You hold the ownership of defining and prioritizing user requirements and you communicate closely with your development team regarding product features to be implemented
- You maximize the value addition of the products that are developed by the agile scrum team
- You collaborate closely with various stakeholders such as customers, business leaders, development teams as well as project managers
- You are frontloading the work for the development teams; thus, they are able to deliver fast and value oriented
- You are having a Master or PhD in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or a related field
- You have more than 7 years of profound technical domain expertise working as a Product Owner or Manager
- You are experienced on working directly with customers and seeking for solutions that scale across a broad base of customers
- You have a track record in leading cloud solutions / software services developments along the IT and OT space, while cloud is being your second home where you can REST
- You have experience using Jira, Git
- Your Operations and DevOps experience is a plus
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in English and German language skills are a plus
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time