- Working closely with the Bid team, MPS Solutions Architect, Sales and MPS 3rd Party Commercial Manager to understand the specifications, terms and requirements for each sales and / or contract opportunity.
- Management of contractual documents that support the relationship with the 3rd Party suppliers that are involved in each MPS contract.
- You will have responsibilities for management of those 3rd Party suppliers that provide services to Siemens, in line with the overall strategy for the MPS solutions
- You will also be responsible for Point of Care (POC) 3rd Party tender opportunities/suppliers.
- Manage the internal customers , Strategic Procurement and monitor the due delivery of activities agreed.
- Bid preparation, analysing customer enquiries during bid preparation and / or opportunity management phases throughout the duration of the contract, and exactly understand the customer's functional needs in order to include (3rd Party supplier) innovations that improve Siemens' cost position and / or the customer's benefit.
- Support project calculation with reliable material cost data.
- Establish proper sourcing processes and control all procurement resources and activities that integrate effectively within the MPS projects and informing all involved in procurement to deliver optimum impact of costs, and other procurement targets and to meet requirements relating to deadlines and quality.
- Apply procurement regulations as per compliance and organisation standards.
- Derive procurement strategies in projects on the basis of country-wide and global-wide procurement strategies and ensure their implementation (in particular pooling or utilisation of master contracts), as well as identify solution approaches and integrate diverse objectives to achieve the project and the strategic procurement target.
- Head up contractual and price negotiations with 3rd Party suppliers to secure project targets with optimum conditions.
- Clarify internal indicators for project controlling and compiling all relevant information to submit qualified reports, eg Strategic Procurement management team.
- Provide 3rd Party supplier information to the project and conduct project-specific supplier evaluations, as indicated.
- Identify particular procurement risks, opportunities and market forces during each bid or opportunity to avoid potential damage and / or exploit potential opportunities through tailored risk and claim management, eg contractual frameworks.
- Maintain systematically all relevant procurement-related MPS project information to ensure MPS teams are up to date.
- Ensure that relevant staff within the business are continually and fully informed as to procurement activities, processes and procedures, in relation to MPS/POC business.
- Responsibility to ensure that Siemens' MPS/POC solution offerings meet and exceed industry quality standards, customer quality requirements and UKAS needs. Siemens' compliance and business conduct guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- A creative, problem solver and innovator
- An appropriate Operational procurement background within the NHS / Healthcare sector and with a proven experience of developing strategic relationships with 3rd Party suppliers
- Good commercial, financial and contractual awareness
- Good communication and the ability to deal with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Understands frequently used software programmes including MS Office Applications and financial tools (SAP procurement desirable)
- Understands procurement processes and procedures with ability to plan, organise, prioritise and delegate
- Proven experience of procurement within the healthcare / medical sector
- Experience of working within a complex / matrix organisation
- CIPS Graduate (or equivalent)
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time