Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as X-ray Products (XP) Product Manager based in Riyadh – Saudi Arabia.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Promotes X-ray product (XP), enables local organization, and responsible for Sales support in line with X-ray
- products (XP) Business Line strategy agreed for the country.
- Creates solution design for our offering (system configurations) and organize suitable OEM solutions.
- Responsible for understanding the market and needs of the regional sales organizations, as well as strategies of competitors
- Summarize market trends and derive business implications for business.
- Understanding organization and operation and derive implications for sales approach, monitor channels and market coverage.
- Adapt and implement marketing and sales strategy
- Define and implement specific sales push programs
- Initiate specific marketing activities
- Coordinate sales programs within the country
- Contribute to activities to improve service business
- Support in opportunity management, CRM tool and other business-related tools.
- Perform Win/Loss Analysis & make recommendations for value proposition adaptation.
- Liaison with different department to coordinate commercial topics as : Equipment / Services contract, Pricing, Warranty issues, etc.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering or Medical technologies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in product management, Marketing or sales activities in the area of Healthcare systems.
- Knowledge in Product application, hospital / clinical workflows, value selling and sales techniques.
- Experience using MS office and other software applications.
- Fluent English and Arabic.
Your attributes and skills
- Strong presentation and communications skills.
- Team player.
- Strong drive and focus for results.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens Healthineers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, gender, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take our difference to heart. We are a strongly knit team of 50,000 Healthineers all driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of healthcare. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to equality for all. Our people are all talented in their own unique way. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas enable us to push boundaries and create new innovative technologies for our customers and patients all over the world. Working with us, you will be part of an international working environment made up of diverse teams and cultures, an environment where everyone is valued and recognized.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time