Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
For our IT Value Center Sales, we are looking for an open-minded intern that supports us with our daily challenges around our global agile IT projects.
- Support Product Owner’s with project management tasks within an Agile DevOps organization
- You support the organization Smart Infrastructure IT in innovative sales force and CPQ applications
- You will support proof of concepts with new technologies (e.g. Artificial intelligence)
- Support planning and organizing events and workshops (may involve traveling)
- You work and collaborate on different innovation and digitalization initiatives
- You work closely together with different business responsible and subject matter experts across the Smart Infrastructure IT organization
- You will support our value centers in defining new services
- You would have the possibility to write a master thesis
- You are currently graduating in a University or University of applied science, in the area of Business Informatics or Information Technology (Bachelor’s degree or higher)
- You have broad knowledge of new IT Technologies
- You have an explorer attitude
- You have good analytics skills, and you are self-driven and proactive
- Your working method is structured and independent
- Experience with MS office suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Business fluent English required, German is a plus
- You are an excellent team player
- Start of work as soon as possible
- Duration of internship will be 12 months
- After the internship there will be an option to continue your engagement as a working student in parallel to your study
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time