• Participates in project/sales meetings as project core team member to exert a shaping influence at an early stage and to optimize internal workflows and processes.
• Establishes proper sourcing and Procurement processes and controls all Procurement resources and activities in the project.
• Analyzes customer inquiries during bid preparation / opportunity management phases and exactly understands the customer's functional needs in order to include (supplier) innovations.
• Supports project calculation with reliable material cost data.
• Analyzes scope of supply and contract agreements, carries out risk analyses and introduces negotiation recommendations.
• Analyzes sales and operations planning in respect of starting / new projects, assessing and controlling of material costs within the whole project business in order to ensure the involvement of Procurement.
• Drives Procurement strategies in projects and ensures their implementation.
• Heads up contractual and price negotiations and/or supports the specialist buyers responsible for particular material fields.
• Clarifies internal indicators for project controlling and compiling all relevant information to submit qualified reports.
• Forwards systematically all relevant Procurement related project information.
• Bachelor or Masters’ Degree - preferably technical, economic or organizational sciences
• Knowledge of English language - advanced level
• Knowledge of German language will be an advantage
• MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• Basic knowledge of working in SAP
• Basics knowledge of project management
• Knowledge of the procurement process
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time