The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Capable to implement a Test Framework for several projects
• Develop, modify, test, and maintain Test Scripts
• Regression Test Execution (automated)
• Retire and deactivate Test Scripts and manage implications in alignment with the Test Manager
• Continuously monitor Regression Portfolio and Test Framework, provide specific improvements
• Aligning with Test Manager and Business Tester to maintain Regression Portfolio as required
• Support Business Testers on automation
• Support optimizing the Regression Portfolios
We are looking for:
• BSC. degree with relevant experience in Computer Science or comparable education.
• 5+ years of experience in Test Automation
• Experience with developing languages like VB, VBScript, Java , Python, etc
• Experience with test automation and continuous integration/delivery tools such as Selenium, Jenkins and others.
• Demonstrated work experience in Testing Environments
• Solid knowledge of best practices and standards regarding Software Testing and automation
• Relevant working experience at IT environments
• Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
• Excellent command in spoken and written English
• Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong structured problem-solving skills and analytical thinking with organizational skills
• Experience with Automation tools; ISTQB Certified Tester (preferred)
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.