Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
• Responsible for customer support team including but not limited to hiring, onboarding, developing team members, resolving personnel issues, monitoring individual and team performance, and workload balance within the team.
• Work with sales team to understand and align on customer needs. Support on escalated orders to deliver best results for our customers.
• Work collaboratively across supply chain for continuous improvements to support process improvements and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct call and email quality audits within team.
• Leader in e-business growth via constant promoting of e-ordering options, onboarding new e-ordering customers, monitoring order flow of ERP and EDI orders, and working with necessary contacts to enhance as needed.
• Act as a liaison between customers and supply chain to resolve status, production, order placement, shipment, and billing issues.
• Coach team through problem solving process for issues. Analyze and resolve complex issues using independent judgement.
• Understand the needs and pain points for the customer experience; propose solutions and support or led in execution.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
• 3+ years customer service leadership experience, in a call center environment a plus
• Knowledge of SAP & Salesforce a plus
• Ability to lead & engage with remote employees
• Results oriented & driven mindset
• Team & Customer centric mindset
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Superior follow-through and time management skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office
* Competitive salary based on qualifications
* Health, dental, and vision plans with options
* Company cell phone and laptop
* Extensive product training and professional career development
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
* Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.