The System Integration Manager (SIM) is responsible for delivery of the overall functionality of the entire turnkey system. He / she leads the overall system integration and engineering process according to customer specifications, company standards, relevant rules and guidelines and within the defined requirements (e.g. time, quality, cost).
Responsibilities and tasks
· Directs and supervises engineering processes between different railway systems – also driverless systems - in customer projects
· Manages interfaces between customers, partners and sub suppliers or subsystems and guides members of all involved engineering teams and acts as single point of entry for all technical questions external and internal
· Evaluation of subsystem technologies and contractual compliances of technical requirements
· Reviews engineering designs and coordinates lines of action
· Interprets requirements from, cooperates with and reports to clients and stakeholders
· Assumes leading role in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens internal groups
· Coordinates planning and testing of on-site activities such as commissioning and operation
· Technical support of the manufacturing and commissioning engineers regarding analysis of technical solutions and answering of technical inquiries
· Responsible for the project budget allocated to system engineering
§ University degree in technical engineering, preferably in traffic planning or electrical engineering preferably with railway specific specialization.
§ Extensive professional experience and evaluation expertise in railway transportation systems
§ Experience in rail guided transport operation e.g. driverless systems is desirable
§ Several years of work experience as team member in international projects (at least two international railway project executions)
§ Profound experience in technical engineering and interface management as well as professional experience in requirements management including verification and validation, RAM, Safety, operational aspects (specifically UTO/GOA4) EMC, earthing and bonding, test and commissioning etc.
§ Technical knowledge on all major subsystems of a railway turnkey project, e.g. Signaling, Railway Communication, Electrification, Power Supply, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Track Work etc.
§ Experience in reading and understanding of contractual technical requirements
§ Knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution
§ Sound knowledge of engineering processes and standards associated with this, e.g. DIN EN 50126, 50128 and 50129, contract and claim management
§ Technical team leadership experience
· Fluent English essential, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
· Independent and structured approach to work
· Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills (e.g., team development, negotiation and conflict management)
· High level of customer, quality and result orientation
· Location: Singapore or Bangkok.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time