We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
The Medium Voltage (MV) Business Unit of Siemens is looking for highly qualified and energetic Engineers for out Air Insulated Switchgear Business Segment.
Essential Job Functions:
• As Sr. Engineer to be responsible for the team knowledge mentoring and design of relay protection and control projects for switchgears and MCCs. Responsible for producing a high-quality work product while fostering a high level of client satisfaction in the team. Responsibilities include coach the team & development of protective relaying schemes, equipment selection, relay functional diagrams, 1-line/3-line diagrams, AC/DC schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, panel layouts, SCADA system and communications diagrams and programming, vendor equipment drawing review, engineering calculations and reports.
• Work with the factory manufacturing team to diagnose and resolve design issues leading the implementation of strategies.
• Understand that job descriptions change over time. You are expected to maintain competence, awareness, and compliance with your job.
• Treat all Siemens information and customer information in a confidential manner.
• Be a rolemodel for the team in terms of cuality and compliance.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills in the English language.
• 5 to 7 years of experience with programing position or similar.
• Finished degree in Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics Engineering.
• Ability to read, understand and evaluate electrical schematics.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done with high quality and in a professional manner.
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as necessary.
• Ability to multitask, managing large workloads and business demands.
• An ideal candidate is detailed orientated and able to embrace a culture of quality and Diversity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time