>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION WHICH CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE PAC NW<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Do you have a passion for building energy efficiency and sustainability technologies and think you have what it takes to facilitate sales growth in one of our most dynamic regions? Come join Siemens Energy Performance Services; one of the fastest growing segments in the commercial building market, as the Business Development Manager for our Pacific Zone. Primary responsibility is driving growth in Siemens Energy Services business in North America for the Smart Infrastructure Regional Service and Solutions operating group. Reporting to head of Region Americas EPS HQ, this role will provide support for the conceptualization, design, development and successful implementation of EPS Energy Services strategy and programs. In collaboration with the RSS Field operations and SSP leadership, will support execution of strategic analysis, strategy definition, business planning and implementation of all activities required for growth of the EPS Energy Services business.
Primary responsibility is driving growth in Siemens Energy Services business in the Pacific Zone for the Smart Infrastructure Regional Service and Solutions operating group. Incentive targets will include, but will not be limited to, top line order growth, revenue, and revenue margin.
- Demonstrates and communicates a complete understanding of Siemens’ Energy Services portfolio technologies through an expert knowledge of building applications functionality, end-user operations and customer requirements
- Collaborates with zone and branch leadership to develop EPS Energy Services business plans each year for each branch to be a roadmap for growth in orders
- Ability to drive Outcome Based Services with a main differentiator of Energy Services powered by Digital and Data driven services
- Familiarity with Building Commissioning services and national building commissioning trade entities and programs, including certification entities such as BCxA and BCCB
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to develop, effectively sell and execute all EPS Energy Service offerings, ensuring business plans and financial goals are met
- Identifies and/or supports acquisition and business development activities with key customers in selected vertical markets
- Provides education and training to Sales and Operations on EPS Energy Services offerings
- Assists in development of sales resource deployment and market development along with complete market analysis understanding
- Maintains standard monthly reporting systems for financial, sales, and operations performance on business
- Responds to management requests for analysis of business trends and performance metrics on ad hoc basis to identify problems or opportunities for improvement
- Participates in and becomes a company advocate in regional association meetings
- Collateral, case studies, sales promotional needs as required in support of business
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Technology, or other Applied Science preferred (high school dipoloma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam)
- CEM and PE preferred
- 8+ years experience in building technology/automation sector or 3+ years direct experience with energy efficiency services sector in commercial building space preferred
- Previous sales support, business development, or B2C sales experience a plus
- This individual must possess an outgoing personality, be able to present themselves and Siemens in a professional and positive way and work well in a team environment
- Expected travel: Up to 50%
- Candidate must reside or be willing to relocate within the Pacific Zone geographic territory (California, Oregon, Washington)
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.