Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Marketing Director, Automation and IT Solutions.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This role is based out of our Tarrytown, NY office, but is remote three days per week.
Travel to Tarrytown, NY office required 2 days per week.
The Marketing Director, Automation and IT Solutions will lead the development and implementation of marketing programs, channel and pricing strategies to ensure the growth and expansion of assigned portfolio and be responsible for overall chemistry and immunoassay product positioning strategies and product commercial lifecycle management for the U.S. marketplace.
The Marketing Director, Automation and IT Solutions is the key liaison with Global Product Marketing to provide the US customer perspective and collaborate in development of product business cases to drive the Chemistry and Immunoassay portfolio strategy and prioritization of development resources to meet needs of the US customer market.
Candidate must be able to articulate the innovation and positioning of Siemens Healthineers products to the clinical community and have strong appreciation for the technical needs and challenges of diagnostics industry in the US market. Additionally, have and maintain expert knowledge of the competitive Automation & IT landscape, and technical expertise in clinical instrument and IT solutions utilization.
- Effectively manage the team of Marketing & Product Managers; drive performance, employee engagement and cultivate a high performing culture
- Oversee the planning and launch of TLA instrument solutions and associated IT solutions, including pricing, positioning, targeting, promotion, sales education & customer rollout.
- Work closely with core laboratory marketing teams to ensure portfolio synergies and alignment on go to market strategies.
- Assess IT menu needs from a clinical and technical perspective as liaison with Global Product Marketing in the development of product business cases, representing the voice of the US customer.
- Responsible for portfolio life-cycle management for US TLA and IT portfolio, ensuring effective product health communications and end of sales notifications in collaboration with Global Product Marketing.
- Develop and deliver expert-level customer presentations on the clinical advantages of the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio.
- Build long term relationships with key management within customer accounts.
- Coordination with Clinical/Scientific marketing team for development and use of collaboration studies.
- Position is based out of the Tarrytown office with ability to travel 25% when needed.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Education: Minimum of BA/BS degree in medical health sciences (Medical Technology, biology, clinical Chemistry, etc.) or in business or marketing
- 8 or more years’ marketing experience and strong in both marketing and lab diagnostics
- 8 or more years’ experience managing direct reports
- In-depth knowledge of the lab and competitive laboratory testing methodologies, especially in area of Chemistry and Immunoassay testing
- Excellent and demonstrated skills in leading people, driving accountability and providing creative customer communication
- Excellent and demonstrated skills in interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Excellent and demonstrated skills in MS software application
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.