Job title: Sr Process Associate – Record to Report (Ledger Accounting Clerk)
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Candidate will also be responsible for posting Journal entries, month end activities and reporting.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Flexible to work in night shifts
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Candidate will be responsible to perform GL activities – Account reconciliations, bank statement postings and Interim clearings.
· Candidate need to have 1-2 years of experience in GL Process, (preferable) with total experience of 3-4 years in Accounting Group.
· SAP Knowledge (basic) required.
· Good, verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, accuracy, and attention to detail critical..
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time