Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Service Sales Executive – remote.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Service Sales Executive, reporting to the Service Sales Business Operations Director, you will be responsible for:
- Manage Service Support Agreements throughout the sales cycle including research, quoting, selling, and processing orders, including but not limited to: New Business, Service Contract Renewals, Warranty Conversions, Win-Back and Time & Material Recaptures
- Responsible for retaining and driving incremental growth of service revenues and cultivate a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with our Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound customers
- Build and execute on service sales strategies to meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company’s vision and objectives
- Responsible for Territory and Account Management: Quoting, pipeline managing, and forecasting sales funnel of all service opportunities within CPQ quoting tool in Salesforce CRM
- Build strong business relationships within assigned accounts/territory. Collaborate with Regional Directors and Customer Service Engineers to align on account relationship management
- Escalate any customer satisfaction issues to Management in a timely manner
- Deliver the best-in-class customer satisfaction by listening and understanding our customers’ needs and developing customer solutions to fit customer needs
- Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from and introduce them appropriately to the clients
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of Ultrasound products/solutions/services
- Product Portfolio: Systems and Parts
- Service Portfolio & Pricing
- Education Offerings
- End of Service Management
- Product Upgrades & Launches
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of Inside Sales or Account Management experience
- Experience with quoting and CRM tools such as CPQ and Salesforce
- Ability to work remotely and collaborate virtually with internal team members
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex sales cycles to successful conclusions through the use of consultative selling techniques
- Easily adaptable to change management when and as needed
- Passion for providing a high level of customer service
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving, and closing skills
- Organized and high level for attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable working across multiple systems
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to travel nationwide for training and business meetings as needed (approximately up to 15%)
- Knowledge of Diagnostic Imaging instrument or equivalent Diagnostic Imaging industry experience is a plus
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.