Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
- In your new role as “Cloud Solution Architect (f/m/d)” you will be responsible for the implementation of our IT Infrastructure Cloud Solutions and Services globally.
- Your new role will be responsible for Data availability/enablement for business reporting within the SLA
- Manage application and data integration platforms using AWS/Azure Cloud Components
- You will be a key member of our globally distributed team of Architects, Project Managers and Service Managers.
- This candidate will actively work across the Cloud organization on identifying, designing, and implementing automated solutions.
- In your role as Cloud Solution Architect, you will report to the individual Steering Committee. In your role as employee of Siemens Mobility IT you will report to our head of the IT Infrastructure Hub in India.
What do I bring with me?
- More than 6 years of experience in the IT infrastructure data center and network domain, creating design, architecture, and implementation.
- 2-3 years of experience in data modelling, data warehousing, and big data architectures.
- 2-3 years of experience of Amazon cloud (AWS)– S3, EC2, RDS, Lambda, DMS, Glue, CloudWatch, SNS etc.
- Understanding of RESTful API design/build
- Experience using GitHub, Bit Bucket, Terraform or other code repository solution
- Solid experience in IT infrastructure services in large global enterprises
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort presenting to both large and small audiences
- Highly self-motivated
- Experience in IT Project and Service Management
- Proficient in application/software architecture (Definition, Business Process Modelling, etc.)
- Experienced in working in DevOps environments & Oracle DB
- Flexibility to work with people in different time zones, e.g. Europe
- Experience in the management of service providers
- Ability to drive change
- Strategic thinking
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time