Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Talent Acquisition team as Project Specialist and help us build the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
- Advises TA organization and leader on all questions related to TA and workforce data, create reports, analyze data, and derives insight for (TA) leader
- Analyses the TA process in the respective BU to identify appropriate KPI.
- Analyze KPI development and TA trends proactively
- Monitors and reports effectiveness of the local and global reporting tools and infrastructure and contributes to its improvement.
- Develops and evaluates a respective metrics to measure performance and effects
- Sets up and monitors the performance measurement.
- Develops and manages the overall TA Analytics cycle
- Consults in Financial / Budget process
- Proven experience leading diversity projects
- You prepare presentations and evaluations that are presented by the TA management globally and at management level
- You will also gain insights into administrative tasks in the various subject areas of the talent acquisition portfolio (recruiting, talent relationship management & pipelining, talent marketing & employer branding, talent development, etc.)
- You help with research activities on the Internet (e.g. about competitors, applicant behavior, recruiting trends, etc.) and, if necessary, with the creation of analyzes and reports
- This role will be responsible for anchoring and coordinating all TA special projects at the country and business level related to Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing, Diversity Hiring, TA analytics, TA tools and technology implementation.
- Responsible for engaging with internal stakeholders to define and roll out TA projects, objectives, monitoring and ensuring successful and timely completion.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
- Bachelor/ Master in Business, Human Resources or its equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of Experience with analytics and consulting
- Strong analytical skills and affinity to data and data analysis
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills, as job requires personal interaction with various (HR) management persons as well as international colleagues
- Knowledge of data analysis, e.g. basic statistical methods, analysis of data with pivot tables etc.
- Good command of MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in big data analytics and cloud applications
- Understanding of relevant KPI's, operational efficiency improvement, service transition activities, people management
- Knowledge of HR IT systems
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon/Bangalore/Mumbai. The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time