Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with a sister Siemens company, can provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and requiring proactive contribution. We foster a teamwork culture with room and support for individual development
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the Role
This role will be based on a Hybrid/Remote working basis and we are fully supportive of flexible working arrangements.
Can you make learning interesting and exciting? Are you an organized trainer and learning consultant who thrives when crafting and delivering creative learning experiences? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
As a Learning & Development Software Trainer you will deliver engaging technical training courses for customers and/or employees focused on helping individuals and teams to adopt and unlock the value of the use cases Siemens DISW cutting edge technology enables. As well as delivering training courses – both public and private, you will interact with customer and functional organisations to prepare lesson plans, and deliver classroom & Remote training focused on software solutions, customer processes and use cases.
Area of Responsibility
- Consistent and professional delivery of customer training ensuring strong adoption of solutions.
- Meeting agreed utilisation targets and adhere to Business administration and guidelines.
- Providing information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively.
- Participation in the production of quality training collateral.
- Full Involvement from kick off meeting to Go-Live.
- Determining project scope, deliverables, and TimeLine liaison with Engagement Manager, but courseware timings are aligned with the OTS course
- Training software Administrators, Training the trainer, Training the user
- Obtaining a deep knowledge of technologies and work across functional teams to stay current with rapidly evolving enhancements
- Building a strong relationship and collaborate effectively within the team and with other teams to meet goals
- Learn and quickly master new product technical functionality and have a deep understanding of our Software solutions
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Dynamic and engaging, and are excited by the challenges of delivering technical training to expert software customers
- The quality of your work and teaching is of paramount importance, and you have the drive and desire for continual improvement
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to groups of 10+ people using a variety of delivery methods, for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to lead discussions and actively influence development of new strategies to improve course offerings
- Demonstrable proof of delivery of training in using software
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships and expectations.
- That you are dynamic and engaging, and are excited by the challenges of delivering technical training to expert software professionals
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time