Job title : Process Associate – Purchase to Pay (Operational Services Specialist)
provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from
purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· GVS lot inspection
· Commodity- Castings, Painting, Machined parts, fabricated parts
· GDNT Knowledge is must
· Layout inspection
· ISO documentation
· Supplier Communication
· Shift wise working
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
Qualification required - Diploma mechanical engineer 1-2 years’ experience
· Sound Knowledge of MS office (Advance knowledge of MS EXCEL)
· Working knowledge of SAP QM
· Experience in understanding and managing complex customers.
· CMM programming
· 7 QC tools, Problem Solving
· English fluency in business Communication with stakeholders
· Pronounced Communication skills for clarifying requirements/solutions and resolving misunderstanding
· Proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
· Mindset of growth and service to support colleagues and always think win-win
· Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-cultural team
· Time management and Prioritization Skills
· Understanding the importance of techno-commercial aspects
· Readiness to dig deep into techno-commercial topics.
· Focus on Data Quality
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time