Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
We put people first: we live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, valuing ambition and empowerment. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, reflecting society with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets. At Siemens Mobilty, you will find the trust and freedom to excel and to create a better tomorrow with us. We are a focused technology company, with technology that addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity, combining the real and digital worlds and creating a truly global impact.
We would like to join a Project Execution – Controller. She/He will take all controlling tasks for the Project Execution teams. Working in the Project Execution management team as well as managing the interfaces with FPM and the Ninja initiative, the objective is to have utmost transparency, consistency and analysis of financial data. The role includes undertaking detailed financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and group leadership of SAP Key Users.
The role has direct reports and reports directly to the Head of BA Project Execution where she/he will be assigned and will act as right hand.
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensures the availability of a reliable commercial information base for efficient decision making
• Provides all necessary support to management in achievement of short & mid-term objectives by:
o Serves as quality gate to ensure the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements.
o Actively monitoring the development during closing period and manage appropriate early warnings
o Calculation, detailed analysis and monitoring of project portfolio performance and development of KPI's including sales, margins and cash flow items
• Coordination for budget planning processes, preparation and scrutinize consolidated budget figures and financial forecasts including reporting addressed to Senior & Middle Management
• Provides information and feedback to the management regarding the actual and forecast figures for national and international project portfolio according to the respective requirements and timelines
• Preparation of information, comments and analysis of variations for audits in coordination with FPM
• Supports the Project Execution teams that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and suggests potentials to improve project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments based on profound financial analysis.
• Acts as business partner to the FPM team and Ninja initiative in her/his areas of responsibility.
• Manages and enhances a proper working environment in her/his assigned area.
• Ensures to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
• Drives productivity and asset management improvement measures.
• Responds and drives ad hoc requests and analysis with utmost passion and leadership
• Supports and coaches team members in their career and development journey
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• 6-8 years’ solid experience and proven track record in Performance Controlling and Sales or Project Execution.
• Siemens business processes, policies and procedures knowledge.
• Value flow and finance process knowledge.
• Calculation methods / Forecasting /Project controlling and accounting
• Accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP)
• Leadership, team work, collaboration skills, good communication
• Experience handling BA tools (e.g. Spiridon, Dash/Roccit, OneSRM, GREAT, EPIQ, PM@Siemens, etc.)
• Multicultural team working experience
• Full professional proficiency in English (both written and oral skills), Spanish/German is plus
• Commercial Experience in different markets (e.g. Americas, Europe, Asia, etc.)
• Strong communication skills and interface management competence is a must
• Affinity for internal digitalization initiatives is a must
• Former participant in Company talent programs is a plus
• Experience in Corporate Functions and different Business Units is a plus
• Resilience and affinity for working in a highly dynamic and complex project execution enviroment
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time