Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· You'll be responsible as Site Commissioning Engineer for executing smooth commissioning of Industrial Steam Turbine
· Plan and organize on site commissioning activities to interface with customer’s requirement and support claim management
· Liaise with Projects, Engineering and other stakeholders as required to obtain full technical and commercial briefing prior to travelling to site
· Carry out full function test and all necessary commissioning activities to bring the package into service and handover to customer
· Clarify necessary design and software changes. Carry out Modifications as authorized to fulfil required specifications
· Conduct all work as required to EHS policy in Siemens Energy
· Prepare and ensure smooth handover of documents after completion of commissioning to Warranty team.
· Compile detail report on completion of assignment
· Carry out specialist troubleshooting activities
· Train customer personnel during commissioning
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You are a graduate (BE) with 7-10 years of experience in Steam Power plants. Should have following requirement:
· Familiar with reading and interpreting P&ID, control narratives.
· Knowledge of PLC/DCS system of Siemens/ others system like Emerson/Yokogawa/ABB/Honeywell/Invensys is added advantage
· Conversant with Indian and International codes & standards viz IS, IEC, Knowledge of Industry Norms and Standards, field instrumentation and devices, standard control strategies.
· To partner the Project team to Execute orders in line with planned cost and time schedule, follow work procedures for compliance with quality systems and statutory requirements.
· Knowledge of programming of Woodward Governor, Overspeed system, Vibration Monitoring system
· Should have knowledge of Instrument and valves calibrations and good technical knowledge on operation of steam turbine.
· Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
· Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and willing to work in inter disciplinary teams.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time