Nashik | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
- Design and develop product test procedures, methods, models and test set-up. Trails test procedures and execute complex tests. Tests product and/or solution functionality, analyzes and debugs.
- Building, Maintaining R&D Test Infrastructure and Equipment.
- Qualifications of SMPS, Power Modules of DC DC converters, Battery chargers, Inverters in Traction & Railway Signaling Applications.
- Driver Card, FPGA/Micro-Controller based control module and Analog/Digital Interface Modules for Power Electronic Converters.
- Electronics circuitry analysis (Schematic) and component Functional level analytics (Analog, Digital and mixed signals).
- DFT analysis, Test coverage and Test FMEA reports for PCBA and Power modules.
- Qualification of PCBA/Power Modules as per EN/IEC Standards.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nashik. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time