Job title: Software Test Architect
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and expert specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Build a concept for non-functional tests with architecture blueprint and this to be applied for all products.
- Concept must consider the impact of talking to existing Siemens projects based on former or even legacy architectures.
- Derive a plan for non-functional implementation with timeline, efforts and skill requirements
- Recommend the NFR test objectives for the application
- Conduct risk assessment on the applications to resolve Non-functional risks associated with the change and impact
- Interpret the test results report and provide details on the bottlenecks and provide recommendation to the infrastructure, development and solution team to resolve the issue
- Ensure that performance testing is part of the CI/CD pipeline to ensure that no further degradation of performance is introduced on new code changes/re-factoring
- Continuous review and improvement of the NFT tooling set-up, included but not limited to load testing, logging and reporting and APM(Application performance monitoring) tools.
- Documentation of NFT Approach and Results in a way that can be understood by both Business & Technical Stakeholders
- Crafting Knowledge Artifact’s and share knowledge across teams/products
- Strong interpersonal skills, in particular for collaboration with architects and operations
- Experience with distributed teams (on-site/offshore)
- Training & Coaching of new team members on nonfunctional requirement
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 10 years of confirmed ability?
- Test Automation Tools – JMeter, Load Runner, Selenium, Protractor
- Test Automation Frame works – TDD, BDD, Cucumber, Public cloud – AWS/Azure
- Software Development Processes – SAFe, Scrum etc.
- Expertise in performance testing and engineering tools (Example: JMeter, JProfiler, Locust, MS PerfSDK etc.,)
- Expertise in test automation frameworks and test automation tools (Selenium, Protractor, Squish etc.)
- Expertise in NFR analysis, Impact analysis and define NFR Strategies/ plan for large program.
- Understanding of Distributed Platform Technologies for Data Centres & Cloud Computing
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time