We are looking for a Sales Executive, with a proven record of enterprise software sales success, to define and implement strategic plans to drive sales of multiple Siemens Digital Industries brands of PLM software solutions into the Tier 1 Auto Suppliers Vertical. The Sales Executive will focus on three key elements as follows:
- Annual Revenue
- Customer satisfaction
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
Activities & Responsibilities
- Develop an approach strategy on a set of accounts, based on the candidate’s strong industry knowledge with a focus on whitespace, win-backs and new industry accounts.
- Drive the opportunity management (from identification to closure) in line with Siemens Digital Industries sales process and based on validated customer pains.
- Collaborate with team to increase maturity of solutions in line with industry needs.
- Define and execute detailed strategic plans for each prospect/customer with focus on long term customer development.
- Establish and develop “trusted advisor” relationships with customer executives at all levels with particular emphasis at C and VP levels.
- Negotiate and close software and services agreements for all Siemens Digital Industries product lines.
- Assure a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate account plans and forecasts for all assigned accounts.
- Identify new opportunities and markets for the Siemens Digital Industries portfolio.
- Portfolio expansion analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base
- Build and consolidate a strong synergy between teams including sales, portfolio development, pre and post sales consulting staff
- Challenger behavior. Demonstrate skills to change the customer´s mindset with new commercial insights.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base
- Maximize results by value selling
- Utilize best practices sales models
- Understand Siemens Digital Industries’ competition and effectively position solutions against them
- Maintain salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales
- Demonstrate leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams
- Engineering, IT or Business Degree/Diploma
- 5 years’ experience on corporate IT solutions sales.
- Knowledge about the Automotive Market
- English writing and speaking skills are a key driver for this position
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time