Siemens is looking for a Digital Application Engineer CNC, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the technical support of innovative services for Machine Tool Sector for the Italian market.
The Digital Application Engineer must technically support the Italian Machine Tool Manufacturers on an application of our comprehensive hardware and software portfolio which enable the Design of the Machine Tool from the digital twin to the edge and cloud computing. He/she will be responsible for the technical arguments for our portfolio, mainly related to the following products: CNC, PLC, Industrial PC, Motors and Drives.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Being part of a technical support team, defining the best technical solution matching the machine’s builder needs, using our various automation and digitalization's products.
- Performing technical presentations and training of our products, to understand customers' applications and convert them into their specific needs.
- Collaborating with sales force acquire the best technical solutions and provide after sales technical support.
- You will be approaching complex automation systems and drive new digitalization developments in software solutions.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with:
- Mid professional with experience in design Numeric Control solutions, with knowledge of PLC, drives and motors
- Knowledge of Numerical Control part program languages.
- Knowledge of Industrial Networks. Such Profinet network system.
- General knowledge of IoT, Cloud applications and remote connection system.
- Master's or bachelor’s Engineering degree or a Technical Diploma in Automation Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Available to frequent travels in Italy.
- Proficient in English and Italian languages.
- A natural team worker who loves international and multicultural environment.
- Growth mindset and desire to learn, inclusive attitude.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smart working.
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized.
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training.
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family.
- Shareholding plans for the employee.
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family.
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance.
- Free on-site lunch options.
- Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time