As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Cash Collection and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?What role will you play?
- Establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning pre and past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices and others;
- Manage customer/account queries to ensure sales ledger balances are clean on customer account (reminder and complaint);
- Successful management of due and overdue balances on customer account, maximizing On Time Payment for all Customers;
- Timely reporting/escalation of disputes and collection issues to the division Sales;
- Notify Markets of uncollectable debt risks & mitigate where possible;
- Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
- Internal communication and cooperation with AR, Sales, Credit Management, Contact Business Unit’s and Sales Dept;
- Consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios;
- Investigation of unidentified payments, if requested;
- Refunding credit balances, if requested;
- Sales order blocked follow up;
- Credit Limit Management;
- Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Ensure Global and E2E compliance for activities performed in team.;
- Execute identified business and internal controls of Collections processes;
- Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on customer’s accounts.
- Degree/Experience in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar and/or Relevant work experience in Opportunity to Cash;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong computer skills, including SAP and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- A continuous learning attitude;
- Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong customer focused attitude with a commitment to quality and customer service;
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team member;
- Proficiency in Spanish – minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers).
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time