Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Works with team focused on new solution development in energy sector working on heat balance diagrams and heat exchanger thermal & mechanical design
• Interpreting customer’s specifications and making clarifications for discussion with customer
• Effectively obtain, develop, and communicate technical information to both suppliers and customers (internal as well as external)
• You will work in projects with “total cost focus” mind set and judged for out of the box thinking to suggest process and engineering improvements for implementation
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Master’s /PhD degree in thermal engineering
• to 2 years related work experience in Power Plant Industry / Energy Sector
• Passion for thermodynamics and developing new innovative ideas
• Functional Know-how of water steam cycle and/or balance of plant system engineering
• Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and OneNote
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively managing multiple tasks
• Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram (Delhi NCR), where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time