With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest
suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical
imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a
comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services
available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more
people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Tacton Application Specialist in the area of Service Configuration Native Modeling.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a specialist in native modeling of service configurations you will be supporting our CS service organization of Siemens Healthineers in creating and maintaining complex service configurations utilizing the Tacton CPQ Configuration Suite.
Using these web-based modeling configuration applications customers of Siemens Healthineers can create custom configurations of complex service offerings.
You will be working with Healthcare CS Service Headquarters and country Service Managers. This includes, but is not limited to, creation and maintenance of CS Service Native models for each country, Pricebook quarterly support and monitoring of Master Data interfaces of Integrated systems.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Computer Science or related field
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and
German - Upper intermediate (B2) welcomed
Personality requirements and skills
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid understanding and 2-3 years of experience working in the field of Sales or Service Configuration Modeling
- Ideally you have hands on experience working with Tacton TCStudio and Tacton TCSite software.
- Understanding programming in Java using XML and HTML - experience welcomed
- Certifications on Tacton product suite will be very beneficial
- exciting challenges in an innovative, global company
- international career opportunities
- open, inspiring and international working environment
- great potentials for personal and professional development
- attractive income and incentives
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time