Commercial Project Manager & Business Support
Purpose: The Commercial Project Manager & Business Support is responsible for the accounting of segment and project transactions for Profit & Loss, Balance and Free Cashflow statements, while contributes to the forecast accuracy and targets achievement.
· Support the controlling of segments (OE, Revenue, Cost, SG&A).
· Execute project transactions to reflect the correct accounting status.
· Register customers in SAP.
· Verify customer damex registration status in SAP.
· Creation of WBS, registration of order intake and costs.
· Control the productivity (labor).
· Accounting of manpower and expenses in projects and segments.
· Control and monitor suppliers purchase orders.
· Verifies the correct profitability of projects.
· Control and monitor of accounts in transit.
· Requests project bonds according to project needs.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in administration or accounting.
· 1 year in financial analysis support (P&L, Balance, FCF)
· Microsoft excel intermediate, advanced desirable.
· Knowledge of advanced reporting and charts highly desirable.
· SAP knowledge.
· Bilingual (Spanish and English).
· Highly adaptable to business changes.
· Proactive and analytic.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time