Service Sales Executive - Job Description
Siemens offers excellent opportunity for Sales Professional based in Malaysia at the capacity of Service Sales Executive. In this position you will report to Head of Services, and will be responsible for growth of Services Business and the growth of existing accounts, acquiring new accounts with ELV service projects, Migrations Projects, Value Added Services Projects, IOT, New Services, Digital Services and 3rd party systems services and maintenance.
Siemens Regional Solutions and Services offers its customers a holistic solution, which installs and maintains the systems to keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable, and cost-efficient, and is a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. Siemens specializes the installation and service of critical building systems, including Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Building Automation, Fire, Security and Energy Management.
As a Service Sales Executive you should achieve the financial and non-financial goals through the implementation of proactive customer contacts plans, executive meetings, sales strategies, tactics, and processes leveraging service solution from install base and software based solutions to address customer’s most critical business requirements. You will utilize your Service sales experience in Building Services solutions industry and by carefully looking at your install base device a service sale strategy to pull though service project, migration project, value added services, data driven services, software driven services, maintenance business growth strategies to existing and new customers etc.
You will be highly collaborating with other functions such as Operation team, finance team, legal team to ensure Services growth objectives are achieved.
- Deliver the sales target and drive growth successfully, year after year
- Own the Account Management & develop the Key account from assigned regions
- Primary customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of relationships, with a specific customer or customers.
- Understanding of the customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value Siemens brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes.
- All sales related activity management through the accurate, timely and detailed use of the Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value Siemens brings to that specific customer at all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Growth in the form of new opportunities within existing and new accounts - Develop and sustain long term customer relationships; Establish these relationships while engaging customers at all levels including senior levels of the customer organization
- Early engagement in the customer buying process diagnosing customers’ needs and tailoring solutions to match.
- Responsible driving the business mix no’s identified, tracked, reported on time
- Update and upkeep the Sales funnel, install base and in the Siemens Sales tool
Job Requirements (Min 5 Years):
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Extensive Sales experience, preferably in Services Sales, in the commercial buildings industry, in Oil & Gas market, preferably strong evidence of market reach in Malaysia
- BMS, Fire, CCTV, ACS, Digital, IOT and strong Technical knowledge
- Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
- In-depth industry and market knowledge
- Cross selling and consultative selling - experience with collaborating across both client and own organization
- Proven Sales record of meeting targets, year after year
- Knowledge of key sales concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent Negotiation Skills with the ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and total value offerings to customers.
- Excellent communication skills, Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Self-starter, Ability to operate independently
- Significant sales or business experience in similar industries
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value the diversity, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time