Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Data Analyst, Global Sales Operations.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
The Senior Data Analyst provides support to the Ultrasound business unit. You will take responsibility for collecting, organizing, and analyzing data, troubleshooting data issues, developing reports, communicating results, and support process improvement strategies; enabling key stake holders to make informed decisions. In this role you need a fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of popular data analysis tools and databases. You will coordinate and interact with team members and other departments. The role reports directly to Global Sales Operations, Head of Infrastructure.
- Working with key stakeholders you will define, build, and scale reporting dashboards, supporting the global sales operations team focusing on key performance metrics
- Preparing and updating weekly, monthly, quarter-end, and year-end reports
- Data stewardship; ensuring high quality, accurate, and consistent reporting. Working cross-functionally as required
- Supporting projects related to reporting and analytics as assigned, as well as ad hoc report requests from various team members
- Developing, documenting, and maintaining dashboard definitions and processes.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have excellent PC skills (MS Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Forms, Planner, Power BI, Outlook etc.)
- You will be working with the latest CRM and ERP technologies and therefore you are willing to learn about and adopt new solutions
- You have an affinity for and successfully utilize data visualization to help colleagues understand what the data represents quickly and clearly
- You will interact with global and cross functional teams
- You are an effective collaborator; respecting and appreciating teamwork to complete and deliver quality work
- You have very good presentation skills and can explain both verbally and in writing why data is important
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent operations experience required
- Profound project management experience
- Analytical thinker with strong knowledge of SAP, statistical modeling, and data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- 8-10 years of experience in effectively analyzing and reporting on operations data
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.